6 December 2016
Political Change and the Future of Development in LA –
Simon Ha Leads Panel Discussion
The Society for Marketing Professional Services of Los Angeles (SMPS/LA) has invited local developers and economic experts to talk on their latest panel, “Paralyzing Politics: A Discussion of Dangers to Development.” Many are wondering how upcoming changes in legislation will impact the A/E/C industry in Southern California.
Guiding the session, Steinberg’s mixed-use practice leader Simon Ha will discuss concerns of these initiatives with the other panelists and propose future actions that may prevent the industry from a potential downturn.
- Simon Ha, Principal, Steinberg Architects (Moderator)
- Brent Gaisford, Co-Founder, Upwell Real Estate Group
- Robin Hughes, President & CEO, Abode Communities
- Rachel Lee, Vice President of Asset Management & Development, Rising Realty Partners
- Ron Miller, Executive Secretary, Los Angeles /Orange Counties Building & Construction Trades Council
- Gary Toebben, President & CEO, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
December 7th from 7:30-9:30am | Directions | Registration
Image by: Gary Leonard