9 May 2017
What Does the Future of Workplace Hold? Raquel Bito Moderated Bisnow’s Silicon Valley Workplace Discussion
This morning, Bisnow held a panel discussion on how the dialogue on “workplace” has evolved over the decades and what the future holds for offices in Silicon Valley. Followed by an earlier panel about connectivity and communities within companies, Steinberg’s Senior Design Manager, Raquel Bito, moderated a discussion between top office project developers in Silicon Valley to talk about future workplace with respect to development, local mixed-use, and innovation districts from a city, regional, and national perspective.
The discussion broached the opportunities for supportive businesses to larger tech companies, transportation, parking, and what the future holds for public and private means of transport and linkages; at the same time it discussed the dichotomy of trends from the biggest tech companies providing the most in amenities and services, contrasted with the smaller start-ups or support services in their respective areas. Concluding that a mixture of businesses and services is needed to make a community thrive.
- Raquel Bito, Senior Design Manager, Steinberg Architects (Moderator)
- Dennis Randall Jr., Managing Partner, Insight Realty Company
- Barry DiRaimondo, Executive Chief Officer, Steelwave
- Kelly Kline, Economic Development Director/Chief Innovation Officer, City of Fremont
- Roy Griffith, Director of Corporate Development, Clark Pacific
- Claudia Folzman, COO & Co-Founder, Iron Construction/Titanium
May 10 | 7:30am-10:30am | Il Fornaio San Jose | Event Details