10 June 2016
Rita Carter to speak on an AIA panel to discuss mentorship
Senior designer Rita Carter will be on a panel next Wednesday with the AIA Pasadena & Foothill chapter, and will be representing Gen-X with one of her mentors. This will be the second event that they host on Multi-Generational Workplace – and this time the subject is Mentorship.
In part two of the series, A Discussion with Boomers, Gen X, Y, Z, the panel, led by Karen Compton of A3K Consulting, will explore the dynamics between mentor and mentee. How does that relationship and support work? Does learning go back and forth?
To register click here.
- Rita Carter, AIA – Steinberg Architects
- Bob Kain, AIA – A3K Consulting, Healthcare Strategist
- Hector Cruz, LEED AP – HMC Architects
- Andrea Cabalo, AIA – AC Martin
- Remi Yasui, Associate AIA – Walt Disney Imagineering
- Richard (Toby) Pugh, FAIA – Walt Disney Imagineering