26 October 2016
Sustaining the Boom: David Hart Speaks about Development in LA
This Friday, Steinberg President and CEO David Hart will join other business and community leaders at the Los Angeles Business Council’s 15th Annual Mayoral Housing, Transportation & Jobs Summit to discuss sustainable workforce housing and transit-oriented development in Los Angeles.
This year, the Summit will consider the current boom in market rate, workforce, and affordable housing production, and address LA’s goal of building 100,000 new units by 2021. Additionally, the panel will discuss transportation concerns, calling for support of Metro’s LA County Ballot Measure R2, a new half-cent sales tax to invest a minimum of $120 billion to expand the county’s transit infrastructure and reduce congestion.
Featured speakers include:
- Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
- Phil Washington, CEO of Metro
- Doug Guthrie, President & CEO of the Housing Authority of Los Angeles
- Robert Turner, Principal & CEO of Turner Impact Capital
- Clyde Holland, Chairman & CEO of Holland Partner Group
- Shad Balch, Manager of New Product & Public Policy Communications for General Motors
October 28th | 7am-2:30pm | Korn Convocation Hall | Details & Registration